Virtual Network NPS
Virtual Network NPS is a technology-driven technique for predicting detractors within the subscriber base without an NPS survey.
Virtual Network NPS technology correlates explicit subscribers’ responses to existing satisfaction surveys with key quality indicators (KQI) observed and analyzed by Continual’s Subscriber Network Analytics.
Virtual Network NPS
Virtual Network NPS is a technology-driven technique for predicting subscribers likely to churn (detractors) right across the subscriber base without a market-wide NPS survey. Subjective factors such as call center responsiveness or one-off events that can influence NPS are far less reliable predictors of churn than longer-term negative experiences with the network, such as low-quality VoLTE calls, slow video streaming, or frequent dropped connections when travelling.
Virtual Network NPS technology correlates explicit subscribers’ responses to existing satisfaction surveys with key quality indicators (KQI) observed and analyzed by our Subscriber Network Analytics. Using Machine Learning and advanced pattern recognition it can predict, with a high level of accuracy, which subscribers are likely to be dissatisfied with the network to the point that they may wish to churn. By repeated learning/prediction cycles, gradually increasing accuracy, a continually-evolving NPS picture can be created across the full mobile customer base.
Why is it unique?
- Virtual Network NPS is the only product to assign KQIs per subscriber, with the only technology that can match this data with explicit customer feedback
- Mathematical models (IP) establish the correlation and the accuracy of detractor prediction
- NPS metrics are provided for every relevant attribute—cells, devices, services, regions and even enterprise accounts
What are the benefits?
To marketing teams
- The ability to identify detractors and apply retention campaigns
- The ability to identify and nurture promoters
To business sector/corporate sales
- The ability to rank and proactively prioritize actions for enterprises at risk
To network teams
- Deep insights to help automate changes, optimize performance and make better investment decisions
- The necessary data to prioritize and even invest in the network based on NPS metrics