Continual analyzes voice and data usage patterns 24/7, and uses groundbreaking Machine Learning and pattern recognition to map experience along travel routes, helping to ensure the high-quality, always-on network experience Connected Cars demand.
The Connected Car Experience
The Connected Car is the ultimate manifestation of consumer expectations for connectivity, demanding a superior, always-on network experience, mirroring the excellence in all-round user experience already promoted by vehicle manufacturers. Connected Cars need a high-quality, uninterrupted service for optimum monitoring, and in emergency or safety-critical situations where fractions of a second can make all the difference. Always-on connectivity is also valuable for enabling aftermarket opportunities using contextual data for advertising and marketing promotions.
Continual analyzes voice and data usage patterns 24/7, and uses groundbreaking Machine Learning and pattern recognition to map experience along travel routes.
Continual Experience Analytics
Mobility Experience Analytics
Driver and passenger experience analytics
- Unique Key Quality Indicators (KQIs) for experience patterns
- Discriminates between vehicle and network service issues
- Correlates available coverage with potential journey routes
- Benchmarks the quality of the Connected Car WiFi experience
Traffic flow analytics and prediction
- End-to-end route analysis
- Places of interest and crowded places
- Highway traffic speed and congestion patterns
Road connectivity quality analytics
- Determines user impact of poor connectivity experiences
- Color-coded experience road map shows coverage and quality
- No need to use GPS to pinpoint location
- Enables smart road navigation
- Time-aggregated travel experience aids radio planning
- Assists commercial and haulage fleet operators by ensuring coverage and quality
- Improves safety, e.g. over-the-air fault detection and repair
- Simplifies detection of fraudulent driver activities